60% New Home Buyer Credit Program
I will credit back 60% of my commission, if you buy any new home from a builder in California. This offer is subject to following terms and conditions:
- Buyer must accompany me and must register on their first visit to the builder.
- Builder must offer broker cooperation and as per the terms and conditions of the broker cooperation agreement by the builder.
- As per the terms and conditions of Realty Champion Inc.
- Subject to lender and/or builder approval.
25% Existing Home Buyer Credit Program
I will credit 25% of my commission if you buy existing home from me!! You can use this credit towards closing cost or to increase your offer amount! The seller typically pays the buyers agent the commission, which is typically 2.5% of the sale price.
So, on a $750,000 home purchase, you would receive $4,688 of my commission!! See my buyers commission credit table below for some examples:
The buyers commission credit for existing homes is subject to following terms and conditions:
- Buyers credit for existing homes is not offered on my own listings because I have already reduced my commission to the seller (Properties listed by Realty Champion Inc.)
- Credit only apply on purchases when the buyers agent commission is over 2%
- Credit only apply on purchases with a sale price of $500,000 or over.
- Your lender must allow for a credit (subject to lender approval).
BUYER’S SAVINGS CHART
Simple | Transparent Pricing
|Purchase Price of Your House||Standard Buyers Agent Commission (2.5%)||Buyers Rebate (25%)|
*Buyers agent commission is typically set by the seller and may vary
CLICK HERE FOR 1 PERCENT LISTING PROGRAM
*Commissions are not set by law. All commissions are negotiable by the seller. There are no standard commission and seller decides total commissions paid.